Sunday the 10th March is Mothers Day here in the UK, so the Fantastic Ribbons DT were asked to share their Mothers Day Cards.
Washi Tape Feathers - have you seen them?
I first noticed them on Pinterest and decided to make some myself.
- All you will need is your washi tape and a fine wire.
- Place a strip of wire down the middle of your washi tape, the length of the tape (and wire) will depend on how long you'd like your feather to be.
- Fold your tape over and down the other side, leaving a little tape at the end with no wire in it.
- Shape your tape by slightly tapering the top and rounding each end.
- Cut into the sides of the tape to create those ruffles.
I look forward to seeing all your projects with your very own handmade washi tape feathers.
Big or small you can ruffle them all.