Sunday, March 17, 2013

Studio Calico Snippets Collection

 Hello and happy Sunday to you all. This past week, I've been working with the SC Snippets collection from SJ Crafts shop.  
The 6x6 paper pad with cameras and arrows are lovely so I used them to complete two 12x12 layouts and some 4x6's for the pocket protectors.

First up is the beach/pool theme.
I fallen in love with the chipboard cameras and arrows. 

 These are the accompanying  4x6 cards and they will sit in the 4x6 page protector pockets next to the 12x12 layout.
If you'd like to read more about these projects, then please hop across and check out my other 12x12 layout with accompanying 4x6's.

15 comments:

  1. I love those studio Calico cameras too - they look good in primary colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back more happy memories :) Love all the stitching on your pages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studio Calico is one of my favs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these little 4x6 cards - the whole lot, cards and pages, is really bright and fun! I too love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely papers and love what you have created with them. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great layout, the 4x6 cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in your kit...they just scream sunshine and fun!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I'll have to pop over for a look because this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those cameras & arrows too
    Great pages, makes me want to dig out our Florida pics & start scrapping them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I'm so in love with this collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layouts. I love those colors and I can see why you've fallen in love with the chipboard cameras. Those are adorable! I would love to have some of those to use myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving those cameras too, bought them in mistable and colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...