Thursday, April 11, 2013

All about a boy

Good Morning to you all. The Easter holidays are flying by and we are trying to make the most of it before Monday arrives and normality resumes.

This month I have had the pleasure of creating with a fantastic Echo Park kit. I wonder if you are aware that SJ Crafts has released two new gorgoeus kits this month? I was lucky enough to create with  "All about a boy", you can find how I got on with the kit over at on the shop blog.


I used the kit exclusively and did not dip into any other supplies.....at all. I wanted to show you that not only is it suitable for the younger boy but for the bigger boy too. In fact I used the kit to create three layouts, one for a little boy, one for a big boy and one for the biggest boy of all.

Please do pop across and have a look. thank you.

15 comments:

  1. Love all your creations Louise the papers are great boy ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your layouts Louise they were gorgeous, I'm very tempted with that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh - tempting teases, off to see the full shebang :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been for a look x
    Great work as usual Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These teasers look good, off to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Louise, your stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These papers are so fabby! So happy to get mine. Loving your style right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been and had a look, Louise...great layouts - a perfect kit for your boys!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Louise. This just looks amazing. I'm loving the look of the little flip tab! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love kits because it makes it so easy.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you certainly get a lot out of a kit don't you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you've done with the kit, you got so much out of it! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...