Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Super Hero's

I'm still working on my super hero's (and Villians). I finished this 4x6 page to sit beside Captain America. A little stitching and a photo of the Spiderman Ride. I had to take the boys on this ride because of the HP Simulator situation. There was no queue so I took a deep breath and urged the boys in front of me before I really had time to think about it.

These rides are pretty amazing - I had to keep reminding myself that my feet were firmly on the floor - sort of and I wasn't flying over New York City (at least I think it was NYC I had my eyes closed!!).

The boys loved Wolverine and his photo poses!

If you'd like a change from super hero's then Jennifer is hosting one of her blog weekends next month.

Just look at her sneak peaks. Will you be checking in for her blog weekend?  I know I will be.

11 comments:

  1. I love how you've taken your title across the middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like these 6x4 layout you are doing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great divided page to go with your 12x12 . I'm really loving this idea at the moment too. I notice only 2 out of 3 ds have thrown themselves into the wolverine photos again lol! That title is really clever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else can I say? SUPER stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, but they're making me so jealous of your holiday! Hopefully when my boys are older we can do a fab trip like this! Love the staple detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these split page protectors they really showcase your holiday photos well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love that title idea! Definitely pinching that one, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great time - Wookie likes Wolverine too ;) I do like how you're putting these together as a combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving all of the superhero layouts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great - I love what the stitching adds to it. Nicely scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...