Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Suess Landing

Cat in the Hat and The Grinch...these I know well. 

Green eggs and Ham.... I couldn't place him at first.

 As usual the boys knew exactly who these characters were and were keen to be photographed with them.
This layout didn't come together too well. I started off with my white bazzill, photos and misted lines on Friday evening. After pushing bits of paper around I left it and went to bed. 

Saturday came and National Scrapbook Day. When I was blog hopping that evening I noticed Shimelle's NSD challenges. Eyelets and Brads.......I don't think I've used any for a while. Last night this layout came together.
I think on every page I've made so far with this album I refer to their smiles. Big Big ones! 
Such a wonderful holiday.

15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited, we're going to Disneyland soon and you're inspiring me to scrapbook our holiday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And such a wonderful page! I love those semi circles linking the photos, and the stitched heart . So nicely done ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is such a cool page! I love the rainbow you made - I have no idea how you did it but I LOVE it! Such a fun and happy layout - AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, love the circles and use of the eyelets. The smiles say it all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like the misted circles and scattering things is so fun isn't it? Smiles and fun memories - thank you for sharing both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything Seuss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with this! The eyelets are perfect around those misted lines! I wasn't sure if we could enter more than one challenge at a time unless we did the four in a row thing, so challenges 1-4, 5-8 etc. I tried that but there were some that definitely eluded me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eyelets and brads look perfect! I think I see new eyelet love on the horizon as mine are languishing at the bottom of a drawer somewhere! We loved meeting the cat in the hat and his friends - the kids were soaked though from the one fish, two fish ride!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about your page! So cheery and great use of mist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! I really love this layout x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great!!! Love the circles (stamped?) and the title work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...