Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blue Skies....

.....something we seem to be lacking so far this year!

No I'm not going to be typically British and comment on the weather...not today anyhow. Instead I'm here to let you know that over on SJ Crafts shop blog is a mini-book full of sunshine I made using the

               A little peak at the inside
If you would like to see more, please do pop across and check out the sunshine my mini book.

I still have some more 12x12 layouts to share with you from this collection kit and will be back soon.

8 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a bit of a different summer look..I'm off for a closer peep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute book! I love those colors and your design is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mini book Louise :) Really like the look of the bucketful of ice-cream your son has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really does have a summer feel, must go and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just so in love with all those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved this book when I saw it on the shop blog - I thought I had commented there before but apparently not so I just have! I think it's an incredibly clever idea - well done you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...