Friday, June 07, 2013

Fun Times with You

Featured over at SJ Crafts today are these two layouts I created using the Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk Collection Kit for my DT project this month.

The papers are amazing, everyone should have this collection kit for their holiday photos this year. Yes really :) I always love receiving new papers but this Collection Kit is so perfect that I felt rather sad when I finished it off.







If you would like to know more about these layouts, how the backgrounds were created or simply to have a look at the close ups then please pop across to SJ Crafts. 

In addition to these layouts, are these 12x12 with 4x6 pockets. Inspired by the photo challenge that I have seen some of you joining in with I used the looking up looking down title.

The collection kit is amazing, as well as these layouts there will be further posts this week using the same kit so please pop back to SJ Crafts to have a look.

15 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I especially like your great variety of arrow shapes, and the colours look as if they will go with lots of photos. Off to follow your link - thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely Louise, a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used this collection so very well, you're right they're perfect for holiday photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous layouts and some really super techniques :0) Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look like a great summer collection and I like how you have made the most of the kit by cutting and using lots of little scraps - I do that too when I love a range!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so summery and fresh you have got me excited about the thought of some summer scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the sharks!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The papers really suit your photos on these pages Louise but I really love all the detail you have achieved on the backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's bringing back memories looking at you photos - gorgeous and I love the inky effects you have got on the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both those layouts and the pockets one Louise! I have never seen this paper range before but it looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of the papers too...am off to investigate...lovely layouts, Louise!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got so much out of this collection and I love everything that you've done with it. Your style is just awesome and so different without being "too" different IYKWIM?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute - I love that fish paper (only because all my guys fish!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. These papers and bits are so summery - do like the whales and sharks. So fun looking - makes me want to go find some sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you used this collection, the sharks fit really well! I'd love that cable car ride, sorry it scared you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...