Saturday, June 22, 2013

Jot Magazine

Yesterday Jot Magazine was launched, a free online publication. It's described as a " new paper crafting publication for the modern day memory keeper" 

It is a great read....has tons of inspiration and lots of gorgeous articles. When you settle down for a read, you'll get to Julie Kirk's month in numbers article. There you will find one of my layouts chosen to feature with other month in numbers contributors alongside Julie's article.....it feels good!

Enjoy your read and if you are anything like me you'll be looking forward to the next publication already.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! So happy to be featured with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a read

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely news! Off to see ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely go and have a look, well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you! I'm definitely enjoying it on my kindle while I'm waiting for the kids,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely - I've got it planned to read whilst on the boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just had a flich through - well done you, it looks great! It's cool to find another online free papercrafting magazine to read too. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...