Thursday, July 18, 2013

Long may it Last.

Lately I have been a little slack with my crafting, blog updating and reading. I am behind on my month in numbers post and the 15th of the month for Alexa's Simply a Moment passed without a moment. A combination of good weather and the boys finishing school has kept us busy. We have had school leaver plays, a brass concert, sports day, a guitar concert, an induction evening for moving up to secondary school as well as rugby training and music festivals, sleepovers and birthdays. I'm now looking forward to next week when the boys finish school for the summer and I finish work for a few weeks.
I mentioned here that my friend Hayley launched her own business, she sent thank you wishes to everyone that popped across from here to like her Facebook page and enter her giveaway. It's here if you'd like to enter and didn't see my last post.....you might have to scroll down a little way to find the post...the closing date is Saturday 27 July.  

I have made a few more cards using products from Hayley and Sara's shop. The twine and the butterfly centres are their's. The card above is my favourite (I think) the big glass buttons look fantastic when the light catches them.


 I hope you are enjoying the glorious weather we are having here in the UK. Long may it last.

10 comments:

  1. It is a really pretty card with dimension and texture. I love the set all together! Enjoy your break! I can't believe school finishes so late in your neck of the woods, we've been off for a month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look stunning especially altogether as a set like this. Such lovely vintage colourways. You have made a beautiful collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous cards, I love butterflies :0) I think we are all in the same boat with end of term stuff and the sun.....yay for both!! Roll on Tuesday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are outstanding!! I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. Lots of little details yet still simple. Sweet and summery :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The set together looks luscious. End of term is always busy - glad that you are having a few weeks off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. I have been in a similar position, and haven't blogged in weeks until today!oops! But the weather, and work and children are all good reasons to be off the computer and enjoying the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With the lovely weather you are having you should be out creating memories ... plenty of time to craft when it is dark and dreary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you have been really busy! Gorgeous cards x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...