Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Instagram

Do you ever wonder why it takes you so long to join/try out something new?

This is how I felt last week when I downloaded the Instagram App.

I really don't like change especially of the technical nature and am always being "nagged" at by my "techy geek" of a husband. So when, eventually, I got a new mobile phone, he showed me how to work it and how to download apps.

Until now Project life has always seemed like such a huge project to take on....... with instagram I can see how it can help organise and document for me....and that's just one good reason.

































Already this week I have found some family members on it and exchanged a few lovely comments with Ginger and Wrightboysmum. I also noticed that summertime scavenger photos are being shared on it too.... If you are an instagram user I'd love to know.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!
    I love, love, love instagram.
    You can follow me at rinda1961
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have to be dragged kicking and screaming to get into things like that - then wonder why it took me so long lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use Momento for Project Life. It picks up your feeds for Instagram and Facebook etc and keeps dates etc. You can add entries as well. I use it a lot when I'm scrapping for adding dates quickly. I was a technophobe until I got my IPhone and now I love it. Love the photo, where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on there as Gungerscraps....I'll see if I can find you are you on as your name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not an instagrammer..but, like many other things, I might like it if I tried it! It's partly a time thing and the fact that it's something else I'd have to keep up with

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture...I only joined the intagram bandwagon recently too. My name in melmakes21 add me and then I will add you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super photo! I am a Luddite, as far as Instagram goes, I m afraid. I still haven't worked out what it does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instagram is so much fun! I found it a couple of months ago and am fast becoming an Instagram addict. Love that photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do Instagram, but that photo is certainly an advertisement in its favor. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Sian - I've resisted Instagram due to time and knowing it would be one more thing to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Instagram, it's so addictive and so good for organizing things x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy Instagram and haven't used it much until the Scavenger hunt prompted me to give it a go. I can now see why people do project life, mine would all be phone and Instagram photos. Another way of telling our everyday stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...