Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Scavenger Hunt

Are you still working through Rinda's summertime scavenger hunt list?
 We are and here are a few more to cross off the list.

A Windmill - taken at Alton Towers after a debate with number one son. Original I took photos of some windmills, when I was informed that they weren't Windmills they were Wind Turbines! 
Eventually this one was spotted from the a ride.
Someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong.
I don't think I've ever seen a NYPD police car here in the UK......travelling along the motorway on a trailer.
an airplane - taken through my brother's skylight - taking off from Heathrow Airport.

an open air market - not the best one at that!


a dinosaur 
a wolf taking a nap 

I saved what I thought was.... the best.... till last.....

Now it's not every day you see a bottle of this......is it??
I'm hoping that this falls into the category of A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny.
So with 15 items crossed of the list - there's not many more to go.

15 comments:

  1. You are doing,so well! That is a very pretty windmill and a great snap of a police vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos and I agree about the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used wind turbines for mine :) They're still harnessing the power of the wind I reckon

    That NYPD car is a great find

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are brilliant captures and yes the label did make me giggle :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took photos of windmills and was told they were turbines too :sigh: Great dino photo and nap! Hope you are having a good summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :) You've done really well with the scavenger hunt. Looks like a fun summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have some fabulous pictures. What in the world would a NYPD car be doing in the UK? That's a mystery. Plus, that wolf picture is pretty cool. I'm not sure how you came upon it. I can't even comment on that last one! Pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it oil from a sperm whale do you think???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cool photos!!! Lol at the last one! Must be from the whale... ew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds Louise x
    Loving doing this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics ... and yes the last one did make me chuckle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're doing really well with the scavenger hunt. I need to get myself organised and work out which ones I still need to find - I haven't posted any of my photos yet so I need to get a move on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done! I just did a bit of an update myself. I love both wind turbines and old fashioned windmills and am definitely counting both as "good" this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did giggle when I saw your sperm oil on Insta! I love the take on a dinosaur (a very handsome one if I may say so) and who'd have thought you would have seen an NYPD car in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...