Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Scavenger Hunt

This past week we (it's been a family affair :)) have been hunting for the items on Rinda's Summertime Scavenger Hunt list. We're been able to cross a few more of the list now.

Number 3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building, 
Town Hall - Uttoxeter  - the area we stayed when visiting Alton Towers last week....



 another civic building....and one of my favourite Instagram photos - The liver Building - Liverpool
 
 Number 11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.....A shrimp on my hand in the aquarium #peculiarfeeling.
A tower...number 8 on the list.

I've lost count of the number of towers we found over the last week...here's just a few....

 Albert Docks


 

 Chester
  and back to the Albert Docks - Radio City Tower 

It's back to work for me tomorrow *big big sigh*. Some more items have been found from the list over the weekend and I hope to blog them this week.

Enjoy your week ahead

12 comments:

  1. Why do holidays seem to go so quickly? Still it looks like you've been having an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid series of photos! My favourites are the Liver building for the great quality of light and the tower at Chester for the fantastic perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching as a family really makes it more fun doesn't it :)
    Looks like you've been to some lovely places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of Chester and what a gorgeously striking instagram pic. Could be a candidate for a new app TSO wants to investigate which turns your pics into postcards and then sends them. Course I can't remember what it's called now I've mentioned it argh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Postagram! I think that's it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't fun to have everyone joining in? Looks like a great holiday - hope the work isn't too painful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had fun. The shrimp must have felt strange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can
    recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - At home Wealthy Systems

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boo to the end of the holidays but yay to all your finds so far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots, I bet you had fun finding them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Liverpool civic building and the boys in Dexter!
    Great finds (sorry I'm so late getting round to check in - been battling a few health things).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...