Thursday, September 12, 2013

Silver Delight

Kits.
They come in all shapes and sizes.
Scrapbooking and card making kits and I notice more recently project life kits.

What is it about kits we like?

I'd say it's the variety of products that attract us. Would you? 

" I like a little of everything rather than a lot of one thing"

Today Craftybusiness4u launched their first Creative Colour Kit
and I wanted to share it here with you.
 
Introducing
Silver Delight

 I had the pleasure of working with all this goodness. 
....Those glass sparkly buttons are fabulous and so are the hearts ones the shop sells. 10 meters of silver ribbon which I'm thinking Christmas and I can't get enough of the mulberry flowers.
 Included in the kit is a whole roll of solid silver Washi tape, I've found myself covering everything with it!
 (The other washi tapes shown in the photo are from Craftybusiness4u as well)
 I added some stickles glitter to the flower heads for a little added sparkle.

As a thank you for purchasing Silver Delight this month Crafty Business4u will enclose a 10m wrapping of their Grey Bakers Divine Twine.
Divine it truly is. 

For your "little of everything" you can find Silver Delight here.

11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love kit clubs too. I'm trying to keep up with the ones I subscribe to, they always have such great little embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lots of little something's you get in a kit- fun to play around with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects. I like kits because everything coordinates and so it makes creating a layout really easy as it all fits together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! I'm a big fan of kits too..I love getting a parcel in the post and I love having someone pull together lots of different bits for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Love your projects,wonderful work you have done:):)

    Wish you a lovely weekend:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a kit in years but I do like this colour themed one - and you have add beautiful things with it ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty projects. I adore kits, I'm not sure how I'd feel about one all in one color - maybe if it were pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Lovely write up Louise!! We have been really pleased with the response from our "Creative Colour Kits". Pink is definitely one that will be coming up....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, this makes me think of New Year's Eve! Great ways to showcase this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kit is gorgeous and so is your card. I love kits because I know I can just grab a kit, go to a crop and scrap without having to search for bits and pieces to pack x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...