To think ..... eight years ago I never knew these girls. When we moved from London in favour of village life, I couldn't have imagined meeting these lovely ladies. They make me laugh (so much) and cry (in a good way) there
As there are seven of us I thought I'd share seven facts with you about us ladies that lunch.
- We have 22 children between us. 15 boys and 7 Girls. Three of us have three boys each.
- Two of us grew up not far from each other in West London and we always joke that I was from the posh part and she wasn't (really I wasn't!)
- One of us is a fitness freak (and its not me!)
- One of us wants at least two more children (and that's not me either....oh my!)
- Three of us grew up in the village and one of us has never left the village (and after what I said above, you know that's not me.)
- Three of us have birthdays in April and two of us share the same birthday in October.
- All of us lunch together every other week, six of us see each other most days and without one of us I'd be lost (I really would!)
|Instagram photo - so we remember where and when.|
Here we are all together, a couple of weeks ago, on one of our summer holiday outings.... Wind swept, slightly pinker than when we started the day, damp from our swim in the sea, covered in sand.........and still smiling.
Love these girls.