Tuesday, October 08, 2013

He even bought the t-shirt

 The hard rock cafe - have you eaten in one? 

Even though we have passed the London restaurant on many occasions over the years our first experience of eating in one was on holiday last year.

Towards the end of our holiday the boys wanted to re-visit Universal Studios and Island of Adventure so we stopped for an late lunch...or you could say an early dinner.....between parks. 

As they lead us to our table, I have to say, I thought the restaurant was pretty amazing. There was a car hanging over the bar!! The section we were seated in was a shrine to Jimmy Hendrix (in my husbands opinion...... the best guitarist ever......and he really does means ever!) It was....as if they had known. They really could not have seated us in a more perfect area.

Our whole experience of the Hard Rock Cafe was pretty cool, the food was (((huge))) fantastic, the atmosphere was great and there was plenty to look at and discuss.  A pretty cool experience to end an already perfect holiday. 

You know the saying,...been there....done that....got the t-shirt. Now he really has!


 A special thanks for this layout goes to Lucy, a fantastic card maker who sent me a beautiful box of goodies, including the cool "just a little randomness" stamp.
 

19 comments:

  1. looks like a great place to go and of course Hendrix is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been in one of these but have heard they are really good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Yes, years ago we had a short holiday over TTO's birthday and we took him to one in Edinburgh (and bought him the teshirt!). We didn't know then that it was going to be a city he would get to know very well in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Louise x
    my second Son is a huge collector of their pins so we try to visit any Hard Rocks when we travel. He has quite a collection now & we usually stop for a bite to eat too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and a lovely story to go with it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been but I have heard they are quite the experience! I love the little pocket on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Been there...done that...got the T-shirt. :):) (Copehagen and Heidelberg)

    Good food!!

    Wish you a lovely week:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page Louise!! love the little envelope!! I've never been to the hard rock cafe but have heard before it's amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, and I love that he bought the tshirt! We went to Rainforest Cafe, and it was a great atmosphere and good food too. Think when our boys are bigger they would appreciate Hard Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We used to love collecting and spotting their t-shirts when we were younger. My mom would ask her friends who went on holiday to pick us up one. They are a very nineties fashion item in my opinion. Love the layout and the title is clever! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout!!!!!! Love the title! Love everything!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's one of those places that like you've, I've passed but never been in. Stunning layout

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never been, but I do love that little yellow envelope- such a lovely addition to your pretty page,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have - because my cousin collects them, the experience of eating in them and I have a glass from there but not a tshirt. I like the yellow envelope and that stamp - most of my blog is a little bit of randomness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been inside one but never had anything to eat or drink! I really want to go now. Love the grooviness of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh yay!!! This is FAB - I knew someone talented would put these bits and pieces to good use! Amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the page and your photos is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a brilliant page to mark the end of a fabulous holiday! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the crisp look of this page and the title is very original :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...