Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pegging it out

Hello there.

Have you seen stamped pegs springing up on projects? I have and when Crafty Business4u gave me some of their new dainty pegs I had ...... one of those moments.
 
You know the ones where you think, I can do that. So the question was could I stamp on these pegs......hmmmm......

.......it was a little fiddly until I got a technique going....and it did take a few attempts to get it right.

There were a few that I wasn't happy with, waste not want not, I covered these in washi tape, that way I can still use them.

All that was left to do was too add them to my projects.

Epcot

I'd be interested to know if you've tried this out.

Enjoy the rest of your week, I plan to be back here for Story Telling Sunday.

14 comments:

  1. I plan to be - just got to figure out what my precious will be this month. I haven't tried the stamping on pegs - I've tried glitter on pegs and it was messy - but these look so cute. I have that Amy Tan stamp (don't all scrappers?!) so i will have to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I've never really understood the pegs fad, that's not saying I won't be pulled into it lol. I must admit seeing what you've done has got me thinking that maybe I need some :)

    Your layout is truly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pegs are beautiful! I probably would not manage to use them as creatively as you have on your pretty page but I would use them in others ways in my craft room. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pegs ... love the one with the stars on and you've used them to great affect on your layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that stamp is amazing!!! Love the mini peg idea, although possibly a bit bulky for card making, they'd be great for tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peg idea. I have plenty of pegs and roller stamps. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually haven't seen them stamped before and I think that it is a brilliant idea!!! They look awesome and I want to try now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see this technique on regular, full size pegs.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! And resourceful to use washi to cover up mishaps ;) I've stamped on wood but the pegs are a bit too bulky for me and my albums. Can see them on a shadow box tho'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweet little pegs. I'd like to try this with stamping initals on big pegs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great and I do love pegs but I also love to stuff my albums and worry I'll ruin the other layouts if you know what I mean. I might have a go at stamping on them and making them into fridge magnets x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really cute idea. I've got to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    Love the udea:):)

    Your layout is fabulous too:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...