Saturday, October 12, 2013

Six cards on the sixth

Six cards on the 6th is a Christmas card challenge hosted by sj crafts

I've joined in again this month, now I am well on my way to having all my cards hand made this year.

This months cards were inspired by Julie Kirk and her going postal theme that I have been following with interest. I used vellum and a postage stamp punch (I was lucky enough to win a whole family of these punches a few years back when I took part in Julies Going Postal challenge) with luggage tags and postal stamped washi tape from Crafty Business 4u.


You have until the end of the month to join in and if you do SJ Crafts will enter you into a draw for a pizza box full of supplies......what are you waiting for :) 

see you there x

Now it's your turn! Link up your cards below for a chance to win the pizza box full of stash (prize will go out in early January). We can't wait to see what you create! - See more at: http://www.sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/octobers-six-cards-on-6th.html#sthash.PPvC3QEe.dpuf

Now it's your turn! Link up your cards below for a chance to win the pizza box full of stash (prize will go out in early January). We can't wait to see what you create!
- See more at: http://www.sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/octobers-six-cards-on-6th.html#sthash.PPvC3QEe.dpuf

Now it's your turn! Link up your cards below for a chance to win the pizza box full of stash (prize will go out in early January). We can't wait to see what you create! - See more at: http://www.sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/octobers-six-cards-on-6th.html#sthash.PPvC3QEe.dpuf

Now it's your turn! Link up your cards below for a chance to win the pizza box full of stash (prize will go out in early January). We can't wait to see what you create! - See more at: http://www.sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/octobers-six-cards-on-6th.html#sthash.PPvC3QEe.dpuf

20 comments:

  1. Louise these are looking absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, love what you've done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are really nice Louise. I have a little postage stamp punch and I've been meaning to try doing something with it. Maybe this afternoon, then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are lovely - I like that postage washi tape and those tags. Hoping to get some time to create this weekend - cards are on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,love your christmas cards:D:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I have a Going Postal project to blog about and it uses that same washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they're just so gorgeous, your friends are going to be rather lucky to receive these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitter, stamp die + tags = a sure winner in my eyes! I love them and so wish i had started on Christmas cards whe you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh fab chrimbo cards.... I die cut a load of glittery trees the other day just need to put them together with some other bits now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really lovely. I like the combination of the glitter and the kraft tags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look great,Louise....I love how you've used the tags....and the washi tape is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I think these might just be my faves. LOVE that washi too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely Louise. They *almost* make me feel like making Christmas cards ... for fun [and that's no small achievement!] ;-)

    I like that they all feature the same elements but are all slightly different, you must have had a very pretty production line happening there!

    Thanks so much for joining in and linking up [and how fun to use the punches you won in the earlier series!]

    I've popped the cards on the board now: http://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/going-postal/

    Thanks again! Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layering & sparkle Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely Louise and beautifully staged/photographed as always. I like the slight differences in the set, making each one unique.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous - love the sparkly trees!! Thanks for joining in again with six on the 6th!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards with such cute trees :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just stunning! Oh, I so need a postage stamp punch :). Your layering is just perfect - e neutrals are lovely against the sparkly trees, and is that a postal themed washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love these cards! I'm not a card maker but I want to make some just like yours now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...