Julie Kirk hosts My Month in Numbers over at Notes on Paper. It's a great way of recording some of the things that may not make otherwise be recorded and whilst I haven't completed a layout to go with my numbers for a while now, it's good to know that they are noted down.
Onto the numbers.
5. days of nice warm sunny weather. So sunny that the boys were able to sit in the garden without getting a damp bum. Me I spent 2. afternoons reading my book in the sun (...on a Garden Chair) recovering from surgery.
4. books read this month. 3. of which I downloaded on to my phone. Thanks to my techy sister who knows how to do such things. Now I'm told I need a Kindle!
5.5. hours in total spent in theatre and recovery.
2.30.pm. the time of Jack's survival exhibition at school. The reason for his obsession this with Bear Grylls. Unfortunately I couldn't go as it was the day after my op, (I really don't like missing the things the boys do) so Dad took lots of photos for me.
4. Touch rugby games played by the parents and coaches. Col was
coxed into a team and ended up playing in 3 out of the 4 games. He thoroughly enjoyed himself.
4. trophies and 1 medal taken away by the boys from the 2 end of season rugby presentations.
4. boys (including H) gave a short speech thanking their 4 rugby coaches for their commitment and dedication to the boys and the team. They have gone from strength to strength and are looking forward to next season.
Looking back over this quiet month number 4 seems to figure a great deal. It has been lovely to spend time at home, reading and crafting.... oh and recovering. Yesterday was the first time I've felt able to drive again since my operation so it's back to normality for a while now.
Thanks for stopping by...I hope you all have that Friday feeling and enjoy your weekend .