Thursday, January 23, 2014

Believe in the Magic

Eight years old was a super age for this little man to visit Disney. 
For him it was magical. 
For me it was magical..... and I'm well into double numbers now :)

He carried around his autograph book and managed to get lots of signatures. Unless you were Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Alice in Wonderland or Snow White. Then unfortunately this handsome boy wasn't interested. Which surprised me, as he does like the girls and the girls like him. Pink was his favourite colour for a couple of years and he wears a pink gumshield for Rugby......Maybe queuing for a girls signature just wasn't a cool thing to do.
Simple Stories Say Cheese, MME Cut&Paste (Bside), Teresa Collins Family Stories 

The title card was all I needed for this layout to fit nicely amongst the Universal Park section of my album.

19 comments:

  1. I love your layout and all the layers. I really like how you clustered everything too! The white background really sets it all off. Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great eye for balance on the page, Louise - and I love those little dots of different colours. That's such a great angle to photograph him from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering here Louise. The kraft and the pastels work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful design!!!! I LOVe the double tags, the corner and the sprinkling of dots! Your layering is quite fantastic too! I am pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post and love this page - Say Cheese seems to have been made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote. I adore the photo - so much more resonant than a smiley face and the autograph book in a pose. I am blown away by the lovely stitching. Fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white space, the tags, the sprinking and that ab-fab photo - what a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photo and the composition of your layout x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! I remember when TTO was a toddler I had picked him up because the pavement was so crowded with a bunch of schoolgirls queuing for a bus. "Hello girls" he shouted and it was a taste of things to come. Very funny. That's a beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this layout..all the layers and the colour palette!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that photo and the quote - the stitching and layering plus the scattering of details are all so eyecatching. Gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a gorgeous layout and I love the quote, it's so true! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its fab! Such a great story too. I'm looking forward to taking ours at some point but I need to twist DH's arm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your work as usual Louise and I especially love how you have used the triangles and connecting the bottom one with all the dots works so well

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the layers on your page. And the photo is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmm! gorgeous! - love the pop of yellow and the confetti of enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh. This is stunning. Simple, clean lines ... Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, I love those enamel dots drifting down! And I like hearing that he was too cool for the girly autographs! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...