Thursday, January 09, 2014

Common Themed Cards...part 2

Hello there, I'm back again today to link up with SJ Crafts where my second set of Common themed cards are over on the blog.

Karen left me a comment on my last post reminding me of a time when I never made cards. It did make me smile. Me and card making over the years has definitely been a relationship of love/hate. Last year I think was a year for embracing and actually enjoying the whole card making process. Dare I say that the relationship is now one of love.

Here is a little peep at round two of my common themed cards.
That's for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. I love these cards Louise, off to find my ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making cards - and am off to look at these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your themed cards....you've inspired me to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely set Louise. I'm very fond of that little flower and find it therapeutic to sit and fussy cut a few of them, ready to use at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the reveal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another set of fab cards love the torn edges.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards Louise I used a credit card to get a similar effect on some Christmas cards I made!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super, Louise! I have been over to see how you did them in detail and admire your work with the ruler :). I do like the cotton in the middle of the flowers too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazing style on your cards, but then of course you do, your layouts are outstanding so I expect nothing less lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are lovely Louise..am off to have a proper look!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I would say you have embraced card making and are excelling at it, these are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are Beautiful! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, glad you love card making now x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the idea of making cards in sets like this. I like these and your other set too. Happy cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh! That torn paper makes me want to see more, off to the SJ Craft blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...