Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Common Themed Cards

Happy New Year to you all.

Today I am over on SJ Crafts blog, where I share with you my first creative project of the year.... Common themed cards.

I was inspired by the Christmas Card Challenge, Six on the Sixth, over at SJ Crafts at the end of last year to start the new year off by creating a selection of common themed greeting cards. 
I'll be back tomorrow to share another set of common themed cards with you.

The boys returned to school today, which means I may get a little time to get stuck into the big pile of photographs waiting to be scrapped.Well...that's the plan!

15 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on here. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. Reading this post I had to smile to myself thinking about a time when you never made cards :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Louise, very stylish. Would make a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Louise they're fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinned these from the S J Crafts blog :-) What software do you use for making your fantastic collages for your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Louise, love the splatter backgrounds! I need to make the time to try out some of my new stash I got for Christmas, and hopefully make a great set of cards like these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely mix of informal splattering and the formality of the bow! These make a lovely display ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these Louise - so cute with the bows. I especially love the bow one! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards look great, I love the bows x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're lovely! I really like that "just because" stamp - how clever is that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Louise wish I could do splattering but it upsets the neat freak inside me lol
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new Year x
    Love the backgrounds with the bows, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh thought I had left a message here yesterday..... sorry..... lovely cards and a great combination of bows and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful. I am thinking about making more cards this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only made one of these paper bows once but looking at your pretty set makes me want to make more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...