Sunday, January 19, 2014

Goofing Around

I've been working on and off my Florida album for a year now..... I will finish it....I will....I will....I will!

The album is all laid out, photos have been organised, the travel journal is too hand -  so it really is a case of a creating a new page when the fancy takes. From the outset I wanted this album to resemble a diary of our time in Florida, for it to be eye catching, fun and simple. I didn't want to rush it and find that I'd created pages for the sake of getting the album finished. So here I am a year down the line still sharing the odd page or three.
We all have favourite Disney characters don't we? Who is yours? Mine has always been Pluto. Unfortunately we never got a photo opportunity with Pluto. So the next best character for me was Goofy. There was no queue so he goofed around with the boys, high fiving them and signing autographs for the little man.
I had so many goofy photographs that I had to put two layouts together. Using the simple stories Say cheese collection kit which had goofy stickers....pretty cool eh!

17 comments:

  1. I always thought the "Say Cheese" range was disney orientated :)
    Lovely layouts, so much texture & things to look out while still being fairly simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your bright pages, especially that cluster of interesting things,to the right of the first layout - not to mention the stitching, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant! Lovely, clean, bright pages that really pop! Don't worry; we are nearly 4 years down the line from our Florida holiday and I am still chipping away at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the stitching. I take the relaxed view to all my scrapping as well. Better to be happy than finished because you thought it had to be done. Love the LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously bright pages which seem to reflect that Florida light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My StepMom loves Pluto and Goofy :) I really like the green swirls of fibre and the bright colours. Fun to read that you are only creating pages when inspired and loving the process too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Pluto fan too :) I've so loved seeing this album, I know you want to finish it but I'm hoping it's still a while to go lol. I love the idea that you've not rushed it, each page is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second Sandra in that I love seeing all your Disney photos so I am happy to see more. I have never made a Disney page even though we have been several times... I love say Cheese and plan to use it for a few different themes including Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pages you have created for this album so far have been perfect with their bright colors on white background. These do not disappoint either! I love the fact that you ended up adding another page just to use more photos. I hate when I have to make a tough choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree the Say Cheese range is perfect for your album. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun pages. I like the little sewing touches you added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the embellishments in these interactive pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are fantastic pages, lovely and bright x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these LO's! Cal's character is Goofy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This range is just so perfect for your photos! I think you've put them to great use too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun! I love how you've spread it onto 2 pages to fit all the photos, and this collection works so well with them! It's nice Goofy had time to be goofy, in Disneyland Paris all the characters had crazy long queues and were so rushed! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...