Monday, February 03, 2014

SJ Crafts Sketch Challenge

Are you up for a new challenge?

Each month throughout 2014 SJ Crafts will be setting a challenge, in the hope of inspiring you to take up the challenge and play along. 

This months challenge is a sketch designed by Jennifer

It's been a long time (last May I think) since I've used a sketch to create a layout.

                             The thing I like about sketches is that they get you started.                   

I took Jennifer's sketch ....
...and altered it slightly by using four small photos across the page rather than the two shown.

 That's the great thing about a sketch you can use it as a starting point and see where it takes you.
Wishing you a great week and hoping you have a spare hour or two to join in with the
challenge over at SJCrafts.

15 comments:

  1. lol at the photos, nice sketch - and adaptation of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Louise I love all the stitching you have added.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the close ups here - those details are worth a second look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO. My mojo is missing in action I'll have to have a go at the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your take on the sketch and how you adapted it for multiple photos!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More scrummy stitching on your page! Love it!
    Super doodled framing too - a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh you know how I love a challenge Louise I will definitely be joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely Louise, I will have to join in. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like the clean look of this page. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun - I love the graphic, comic-book style and the cute details like that little cluster with the paper clip, brilliant! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the sketch! It looks so different from Annie's version using the same papers too - just shows how different people can interpret different styles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page...I love how you've used 4 photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you've done with the sketch, great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks great with four photos - I do love a sequence like this. Have you added speech bubbles to the photos with paper, or digitally? I like your arrow too ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your interpretation of the sketch and your color combo is fun too! I love to use sketches as starting points and do so 90% of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...