Friday, March 14, 2014

A World Showcase

I've had this draft post in my blogger for a while now......I had completely forgotten about it...until last night when Julia linked me into her recent Epcot post. 

It is lovely to see how my layout inspired Julia to scraplift it....making changes to it that make it very much her own. A very gorgeous layout it is too. Thank you Julia

My Florida album is still very much a work in progress, although I am now down to the last few planned pages. It is, by far my most favourite album, the first one I have ever done from the beginning to the end of a holiday. Something I will definitely do again...... and again.

Here I used pocket pages (again...it's the way to go when you have lots of photos to include and record...) to showcase the World's we visited in Epcot. I kept it simple using a few scraps of paper, a chevron washi tape, cork arrows and Alpha's (sorry I can't remember which ones).




A stroll around England made me smile. The red telephone box, the postbox, the tea rooms and...... the Rose and Crown. I grew up and had my very first drink a "Landy Sharger" (no please...don't ask!) in our local pub. The Rose and Crown.

What was/is your local pub called? 
If you've been to Epcot was there a part of your country that made you smile?





Thanks for stopping by....have a lovely weekend and wherever you are I hope the sun is shinning x

18 comments:

  1. We loved Epcot and there was a sign that said the British Invasion was at xx o'clock - so I have a photo of all the Brits looking 'scary' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and the cork it looks very international travel style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to fit it all onto one page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your use of the oversized pictures. The entire layout looks great! If Epcot were in the UK, I wonder what they would have for the US---probably apple pie and cheeseburgers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of the page yet how striking it is..... a fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have pulled all the "Worlds" together beautifully! If we finally do get a Florida trip booked, this is one thing I'm really looking forward to seeing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved looking at all your holiday layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corky bits there! I know what a landy sharger is! I like them! I think my first drink was down the Inn By The Sea.. happy days... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love walking around the countries to get away from the crowds :)
    We once had Breakfast with the Princesses in Norway ?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Epcot is wonderful isn't it. Love this summery, summary page with lots of photos and bright alphas and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Project life pages! I love your creative works on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully put together and I really like your cleverly designed title card - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you're using the pocket pages, and the cork arrows on here look fab contrasting with the red and white! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now you've given me yet another idea for a scrapbook page in my Florida album! The pockets are such a great way of capturing all the different countries. Mary Poppins was the highlight when we visited England. Thanks for linking up my page too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now you've given me yet another idea for a scrapbook page in my Florida album! The pockets are such a great way of capturing all the different countries. Mary Poppins was the highlight when we visited England. Thanks for linking up my page too xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now you've given me yet another idea for a scrapbook page in my Florida album! The pockets are such a great way of capturing all the different countries. Mary Poppins was the highlight when we visited England. Thanks for linking up my page too xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...