Friday, March 21, 2014

Amy Tangerine Plus one Collection

Hello Hello Hello, how are you all on this bright and sunny Friday afternoon? 

Spring is in the air and I'm feeling good. We had birthday celebrations yesterday, No3 son is now in double figures. Tonight is cocktails, tomorrow is a 40th big family celebration, Sunday is Rugby (of course) and a family birthday meal. All in all a fun packed weekend, spending time with the people we love.

Today I'm here to tell you that SJ Crafts are sharing my post using Amy Tangerine's Plus One Collection.
 I used photo's of me and hubby, taken when I first joined Instagram. We were on our way out and I was trying to get a selfie of us both.
It's such a bright, fun and funky collection. Please pop across and have a look.

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend x
 
P.S. If you are a facebook user SJ Crafts have a giveaway running at the moment that might interest you.

20 comments:

  1. I just love the colours and shapes on your top ones especially, and that super stitiching :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page Louise love the stitched hearts
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute page and a fun photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks a gorgeous collection, love what you've done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts and love the step by step post on SJ Crafts blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely Louise. Enjoy your weekend, and I'll go over and have a look on the blog right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the touches of stitching. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely...pretty stitched heart!...am off to have a look at SJ blog
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the stitching and those layered flowers are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that a gorgeous collection? I've got a few bits and really like it. I like how you've layered and used stitching to add texture - nice photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your stitching with this collection x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic layout, the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These layouts are both gorgeous and the colours really fun and funky. Love all the little elements on the first one and I think the flowers finished it off perfectly. Still using up old stash so no new Amy for me just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hihi, I want to have a smartphone, just to have instagram lol....
    Anyway I saw how you layered the flowers on the other website; that looks very pretty!! I love the bright colors in your layout; good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Wonderful to see you being able to use pink too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the colors and patterns here. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just left you some love on the SJ Craft blog but I have to say it here too! Those pages totally rock! I LOVE the different elements you have incorporated and the collection is just so much fun! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...