Tuesday, March 04, 2014

SJ Crafts March Challenge.

The March challenge over at SJ Crafts is to use this photo college as inspiration...in any way you wish.
 When I first saw this photo college it made me think of the "weather". I'm sure that's because of how the weather has been affecting the coastlines recently. Sitting on the top of my "to scrap" pile were some photos from our Florida trip of Hurricane Sandy. 
 
The blue sky and clouds was another thing I took from these photos.....
 
I was having a moment....as it's just now typing this that I've noticed that Hurricane Sandy was Oct 12 (Doh!!!) not 2013 as shown in this photo. I will be picking off the 13 first thing tomorrow morning!!























So...what were your first thoughts when you looked at this photo grid?!?
Have you taken something from it that has inspired you to join in with SJ Crafts Challenge? 
I hope you have.

P.S. SJ Crafts New Design Team member Annie has kindly offering a prize this month to celebrate joining the S J Crafts team. She will select one person at random from all those who link up to the challenge to win a small prize! 

10 comments:

  1. I love where the inspiration photo took you. I think all of the layers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue skies and clouds around the photos. All the triangles/banners make me think of the weather charts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and wonderful page, lovely design and colours:)

    Fab work:)

    Wish you a lovely week:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo collage and what you've done, hopefully I will get a chance to join in this month x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, hurray for holding your hand up and saying you see something you want to fix! Very encouraging ..because getting years wrong is something I've done more than once in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout love the little bits of bunting.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great layout and I love how the photos inspired you. It's not until I file my layouts away that I realise the date is wrong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous layout, and really great subject.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colours in this one Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I've put the wrong date on before too... hmmm, did I ever go back and change it?! I love the clouds on here. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...