Wednesday, April 02, 2014

SJ Crafts April Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at SJ Crafts....using a mood board as inspiration. 

Here's the layout I made using a rare photo of me and my little men!

  Using the composition of the mood board 
Along with supplies from the Teresa Collins Family Stories Collection.
 
For more inspiration pop across to SJ Crafts to see how the other Design Team members were inspired by the mood board.

 As the Easter holiday's approach you'll all have time to join in with the challenge I'm sure:)

 SJ Crafts is offering a Small Spring Surprise for one winner picked at random who links up to this challenge. Good Luck.
We have a little mystery "Spring themed" prize this month for one entry picked at random from all those who link up! - See more at: http://sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/april-challenge-spring-time-mood-board.html#sthash.3GxYNl6d.dpuf

21 comments:

  1. What a stunning layout and a perfect way to preserve all those precious memories x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and mood board. I love the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love the difference of grid between the top and bottom halves! I also enjoyed playing with those papers :) I will check out that challenge a bit closer as it looks pretty good! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great pag and it is always good to get in the photo sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout and the sentiment, having three boys I know how you feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you on the page - I like the details you've picked up from the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fine looking family you have there :) I like the title on your great page, too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo - good to see you! Love the way you've squeezed in a little pink on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo x so worth scrapping x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mood board and fantastic layout x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page Louise I love all the elements you put together.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely. Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog the other day - much appreciated. I know I've been away far too long!

      As always, loving the beautiful mix of colours, patterns and textures in your layouts! You're such a talented lady x

      Delete
  12. Fab page! Love that alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I really love the layout & you did a good work on the inspiration picture! I love I discovered this website lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous, I love the pops of colour with the lettering and dots

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely, lovely page :). Your pretty cardlets are super ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great page. I love the little camera and the cards you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout Louise and it is nice to see a photo of you with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how we all came up with something so different! Fab picture of you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...