Saturday, July 26, 2014

Misted Cards

This week has been all about using my Heidi Swapp Shape Stencils.

When I was in the garden spraying. I ended up with far more stencil sprayed cardstock pieces than anticipated. I tried out every stencil in every colour. Why not. 

This pile of pretty cards sat on my desk overnight and the following day I flicked through them and thought they may look good on cards.
Love Always
Love You
You're a Star
Hugs and Kisses
Dare I say that I have two sets of Heidi Swapp Stencil packs....I'll be sure to share the frame pack with you  when I get around to using them.

8 comments:

  1. Cute cards Louise those stencils are the perfect size..
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are great Louise. I especially like the ampersand. Very cool. They'd make great Project Life cards too. Spicy chickpeas now blogged, if you fancy having a go. Super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those are super cute and love the touch of the stitched washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab designs as always! That greenish spotty paper has to be an older MME? I used it myself this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they do indeed make lovely cards Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - love the misting, the washi and the stitching!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, they're gorgeous ... I love the softness of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards - such a nice combination of textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...