Sunday, July 20, 2014

Photobomb

Happy Sunday to you all.

I have been really slack lately. Slack in scrapping, slack in blogging and slack in blog reading. I don't know about you but I always find this happens at this time of year. 

As the end of school approaches the last few weeks seem to drag. I get caught up in the end of parents evenings, school trips and holiday plans. 

With only three more school days left I am so ready to relax and soak up the sun. We we never went away last year due to the surgery I had...so I feel that a holiday is a long time coming. Whatever your plans are this summer I hope you all have a super time. 

I'll leave you with a layout that I made using Heidi Swapp Papers, Shape Stencils and Colour Mists
I hope to be back during the week to share with you some more layouts using the Heidi Swapp Stencils.

9 comments:

  1. Great page to showcase that lovely photo. Is that a stamp that says Photo Bomb? Cute. I think you're right about things slacking off. I had a week at the start of the month when I couldn't seem to blog and I've noticed that comments have really dropped off this week. Enjoy that holiday when it comes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time Louise :)
    This is a beautiful layout, I love the stitching on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo. I always find the last weeks of school a slog as well. Enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've still got two days to go. Two very long, slow days I bet! Can you tell I'm looking forward to my six weeks off? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light looks of this page - especially the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really delicate, pretty layout Louse x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying hard to keep up with blog reading, but I'm not stressing over blogging as much as I did before :)

    This is another stunning page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous details - hope you've finished school and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitching and the tag framing your photo! And hoping you get a good holiday this Year ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...