Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tenerife in Numbers

  It's been a while since I've joined Julie's Month in Numbers.
While I've failed to keep monthly numbers..... I'd like to join in this month with Tenerife in Numbers.
 5 Selfie Smiles - as we set off for our summer holidays.

We arrived at 7.30 in the evening to find 93 steps to our apartment No 72. With a further 20 steps to our very own Roof Top Terrace (thankfully it was good therapy for my hip...which held out).

At meal times we passed 1 dumb waiter. His doppelganger :) # flairthosenostrils .....

....where 68 ice creams were eaten in 2 weeks. These 68 ice creams were not the collective figure between the 5 of us, as one would think......they were the amount eaten by 1 ice-cream loving 10 year old.
 Our trips to the beach....
   involved warm temperatures...
..... and 30 Euros for the use of the inflatables for the day. Money well spent, they had a ball.
We made 5 footprints in the sand (the boys have all ..nearly...got bigger feet than me)
and took a beach selfie with 2 photobombers
 There was a little rugby reading. 50 influential people in Rugby. An interesting read.
Our best day was 7 hours spent at the local waterpark. We queued, we laughed, I screamed!!
.....we spent a long while in the pool where the waves reached 3 metres high.

 Evenings consisted of time well spent with my 4 favourite (big and little) men....

 

  ... where we all met 1 Michael Jackson. An uncanny resemblance ... don't you think?


All in all we had a super time and can't wait until our next holiday.

Have you shared your holiday numbers?
or any other numbers this month?

To see more pop across to Julie for an interesting read of her monthly number.

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant month in numbers, looks like a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful peek into your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to share your holiday. Lovely numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this was a fun post with wonderful photos and great numbers (68 ice creams by himself, really!!!) - i absolutely LOVE the one of the four of them holding each other shot from the back! I would frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh to those steps. aaah to those icecreams. You have a truly lovely collection of holiday pictures here. I can't wait to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos - I especially like the one of your four men from behind, in black and white. (Funnily enough, I've just posted my four too!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Alexa just said - I was going to mention how the two of you shared your 4 favourite menfolk! [You know I love it when there are coincidences across the number-bloggers' post!].

    Such a lovely set of holiday photos [and nicely summarised too - I love that you used the number crunching to tell a specific holiday tale again.] I'm astounded by the ice-cream-lover's dedication to his cause. That's more than 4 a day isn't it? But I bet all that swimming and splashing burned it all off instantly!

    Thanks for joining me Louise - your August is pinned to the Month in Numbers board with those from all the other documenters-of-digits here: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Here's to a happy-September ahead [I imagine there's plenty of new school-related numbers popping up already.]

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohhh I've just LOVED seeing your holiday. What lovely lovely memories .... Countdown to the next, I bet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a brilliant holiday - fab way to summarise it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great time was had by all - that is an impressive amount of ice creams too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fabulous holiday. I love the photo of your 4 men walking down the steps. And WOW to your son eating 68 ice creams in 2 weeks, that makes me feel sick just to think of it! I'm glad you had a good time! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...