Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Three photos and sixty words

I hope Abi doesn't mind.

It didn't feel right picking one photo. Instead I chose three holiday photos of my beautiful boys and I.

No 2 son

Twelve years old. With the biggest, most generous heart I know. Determined and Courageous.
Love you and your quirky ways.

No 3 son
Ten years old. So funny. I love that you call me mum-a-licious and you are always on my side (yay).

No 1 son
Fifteen years old. A rugby loving boy, with a super sense of humour, you know how to make me laugh.


  I'm popping over to see Abi now, to link up and have a browse through all the other One photo and Twenty word posts - see you there.

21 comments:

  1. Fab photos of you and the boys. Very scrappable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, just lovely - you AND them :). Would make a great layout ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a sweet take on this même! Love that you caught each of their personality in 20 words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely HAD to do photos and captions of all your lovely boys, how could you have chosen one over the others?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post and such lovely photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely right: how could you possibly choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind in the slightest. Beautiful words and photos to go with them. I agree with Alexa. This would make a really fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots. Of course you couldn't pick just one of them. I agree with Alexa, they'd make a great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family you have. I think your did well, breaking these rules. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely boys! Number one son is towering over you and love that the other one calls you mom-a-licious! Quite the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you can be allowed with three such fab photos and gorgeous words to go with them. You should be really proud of them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, no. 1 son is so tall :). Those are beautiful photos Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, what lovely boys you have and I so love the Mum-a-licious nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww such lovely photos & words!! Your boys look more alike than ever & all so handsome! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. These definitely need to see a scrapbook page---perfect photos, perfect words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely photos:)
    Have a nice weekend:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how lovely to have three sons that totally adore you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect set up - glad you did all three :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...