Saturday, November 08, 2014

Guest Post - Frosty Festivities Blog Event

Evening all, 


I missed Jennifer's Frosty Festivities blog event last year as I'd just had surgery. So when Jennifer asked me if I'd like to work with her uniquely designed Christmas items for this years event I couldn't have been more thrilled.

So there I was hunting around the house to pull together some supplies to use with the items Jennifer sent me . The garage, the loft (on three separate occasions because I couldn't find what I wanted), crates (still stacked up in my sons bedroom), I even turned out draws and cupboards looking for bits I thought I might have put in that one safe place. You know the one I mean. The one that's that safe you can never actually remember where it is. 

It worked. I pulled together a small selection of items and created Christmas cards (my first of the year) using Items from Jennifer's Happy Scatter Shop.  

To see more about these cards you must (if you haven't already) pop across to Jennifer, say Hi and enjoy her weekend long hourly posts...
These have been made using The Jolliest Time Ephemera pack. A gorgeous pack of high quality die cut Christmas card shapes designed by Jennifer herself. I feel in love with this pack.

 What are you waiting for....go see what Jennifer Grace Creates.

Happy Weekend to you all x

P.S. We are making progress on the house ....at last! I have since pulled out some more supplies so that I can make some more Christmas cards:) 

11 comments:

  1. Your cards never fail to put a smile on my face ... You just have the knack of putting cards and Scrapbooking pages together so well. If you tell me you can knit, crochet and sew too, that's it I'm not speaking to you again lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lou - once again I'm completely inspired by your design like so many times before (read: once again I'll have to steal your ideas like so many time before) At least I don't pretend it was my idea lol
    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, Louise, lots of great ideas that I need to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I'm a big fan of white ink on kraft at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really ole the cards you've made. It's good to hear the house is coming on well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're lovely! I'm with Fiona - white ink on kraft is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are adorable. I especially love the snowman card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, it looks like I totally missed this event! The red and white cards are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Lovely and great cards,love the white and red cards:)

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, I want a card like this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...