Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Spooktacular Disney

Good Evening to you all. It's been a while since i've posted. Mainly because I haven't been creating, Instead I've been busy trying to re-organise the house which is still in a terrible mess. Although there does appear to be some light at the end of the tunnel...thankfully. I am hoping it won't be too much longer before I'm able to unpack all of my craft stuff.

It has been a little strange not being able to scrap. It made me wonder how you would feel if you weren't able to scrap for a while? It's not been as bad as I originally thought, possibly because so much has been going on and possibly because someone created a layout for me. How do you think you'd feel if someone else was able to scrap for you?

While my supplies have been packed away. I saw the lovely Nathalie's photo request on her blog.
I thought about her request and decided to leave her a comment to say i'd love to take her up on her offer. Luckily, she contacted me and asked me to send her some photos.

The idea was that she would use my Halloween photos to create a layout for me.

Nathalie blogged the finished layout here and then very kindly sent it to me - seeing a layout in real life is so much nicer than on the screen. All the detail is simply amazing. 


 
I'm so pleased to be able to include this layout in my Florida Album, every time I look through the album I will be reminded of Nathalie and her fabulous scrapping talent. I can't thank her enough for taking the time to create something just for me. I love it.

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea.

    I'd love to see how you're getting on with your Home re-organisation, it's all things I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to hear I'm not the only one in the middle of house-re-organisation - I can't wait to see how you are getting on.

    Oh - and lovely layout. Not having been able to scrap for 1½ year now means there is so much new stuff out there to inspire me (you have to look on the bright side :-)

    G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely layout and a great idea. I've enjoyed seeing a few snapshots of the work you're doing on the house and can't wait to see it all done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Lovely and fabulous page,great colours:)

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool idea and great layout for your album, Louise! Hopefully you'll be able to unpack your supplies soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page came at the perfect time for you, then! It is lovely. You've asked a big question there. I really don't know how I would feel now without scrapbooking. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea....and she's created a great page for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea & how lovely it looks x
    hope you get sorted soon & scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already am living without scrapping. Being a slow scrapper and not having a permanent desk, makes it impractical in this house. I've just got used to it I guess. Cards can be made in a lot less time and take up less space so I moved onto (or back to!) those. Nathalie's LO is gorgeous and what perfect timing. I hope you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel with the renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post just put a huge smile on my face :) I am glad the page made it to you safely and I hope that you'll soon get to make your own layouts very soon!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is indeed superb! I love the balance of all those elements across the page in a band like this ... What a great scrapper Natalie is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...