Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday's Fancies

I had designs on starting 2015 with some regular blog posts. My attempt at being organised. However 2015 never started out normal at all. Everything that could possibly go wrong, did. Really. 

Now we are in February - where did January go?! - I'd like to try and post something that takes my fancy every Friday morning. Please feel free to join in - if anything, for us un-regular bloggers it might mean we post at least once a week. 
Papers from Pebble inc
A while back I made a visit to TK Maxx and was surprised with the number of paper pads they had, Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins, Crate Paper...12x12 and 6x6.  Over time I've seen lots of you share your TX Maxx scrapping bargains....and yet I've never been as lucky as I was on this particular day. 

Have you had any recent scrap bargains? 

I am hoping to make a few occasion cards from some of the papers and have started out with these two.  

Wishing you all a super weekend x 

13 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I feel you on the blogging ig just seems easier somehow! I've been very lucky in tkmaxx but not Heidi swap lucky! I have three close to me so will have to check them out. My sister was once in Hull for work and she got really lucky at the one there and I subsequently got very spoilt for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything settles down for you now. Love the cards I am often surprised at the things you can pick up in TK Maxx, Have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards, Louise! I'm not often lucky with finding bargains so thank goodness for coupons and sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! This time last year I found some lovely Christmas bits which I had great plans for. Um, haven'y touched them since..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. You remind me that I have some Peebles goodies I picked up at TJ Maxx last fall that I have yet to use; I've not bought anything scrappy yet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards - I've only once been lucky at TK Maxx. I like the way you've used the twine around the paper blocks. Need to make some more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a lovely 'get well card'.
    I've had a few scrapping bargains from TK Maxx. My latest bargains were more for cardmaking....some lovely stamps in the Clearly Besotted online sale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very much luck of the draw at TK Maxx.You did really well and you've put those papers to good use. Such pretty cards. My blogging intentions didn't quite go to plan last month either. Never mind, there's always this month. Will it be an evening of rugby in your house, like ours?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely colours and a great contrast with that little wrap of twine. Lovely ... I have made a note about Friday Fancies :). What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always last to the party where TKMaxx is concerned, I seem to miss the bargains or the new stash.

    Great idea about a blog post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always try to check out TK Maxx when I'm in the UK and have been quite lucky on occasions...lovely cards! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cards are lovely. I never seem to have much luck in TKMaxx either :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards - I could do with making a few for stock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...