Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday's Fancies

Someone once said to me " an Xbox is a good baby sitter." You know she had a point. 
If my three are playing on their's I could easily not see them for a few hours. 

It's the way of the world these days when you have children. I haven't a clue how to work them (I leave all that to hubby) and I really do not see why you would want to spend hours playing them. 
They say the same to me...why do I cut and stick for hours! 
using a Tim Holtz stencil and distress ink

With lots of boys birthday's during the year I am always needing boys cards, so when I saw this xbox controller stamp  I knew it would get a lot of use.

I am thinking that I should make a batch! 

Are you a parent of an xbox / playstation child? 

Have a lovely weekend and i'll see you next week. 

14 comments:

  1. Great card x
    My lads are xbox / playstation fans & can play for hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playstation!

    But when he was really little, our favourite babysitter used to be videos of Grand Prix races. We'd tape it at the weekend and he'd watch it in the afternoons during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, sorry, also meant to say - very cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Louise, making a batch of them seems a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! My lot are game console crazy, I occasionally can understandas I loved Luigis mansion & the abes odyssey games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes! Actually one is next to me playing on his Xbox right now! My boys would definitely approve of your card, they find mine too girly (even my "masculine" ones!) - that stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great stamp and card x yes I'm the proud owner of one playstation child and one bigger kid re I mean husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I think we have had them all.(Gameboy, palystation, whatever the cube thing is, and Xbox). And just when you think they could have outgrown them, my oldest(now 24) says to me on a recent visit, "Oh, let me see what the price on the PS3 is. I'm thinking of getting one." So apparently once a player always a player. lol This stamp would have gotten a lot of use around our house too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great card for boys. I don't have an X Box or Playstation and never had, I'm another one who doesn't see the point of spending hours on them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for boys of all ages

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha - at the moment Wookie is on the PS3 and Ewok is on the computer upstairs playing something on steam. Yep we are a console family. Bought a similar charm for Princess's 21st next month.

    Great cards - yes make a batch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...