Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Rugby Rules

I'm sure most of you are aware that Rugby plays a large part in my life. I take tons of photos of the boys playing - it can be a little hit and miss. For every hundred photos I take I may end up with one or two shots that I love. 

I felt it's about time I scrapped some of these hundreds of photos. I had a whole batch printed in 4x6 and have been inspired by Shimelle's  4x6 photo love class she blogged a while back. 


Two photos, some patterned papers and large letters = one completed layout. I just need to work backwards now to find out who they were playing and when. I figured i'd make a few more pages and look them all up together. 

This is No.2 son...my little scrum half. 
I used some wood veneers from Jennifer's Simply Life Everyday collection  and found an american football amongst my chipboard stickers. I really need to find some Rugby related items. If anyone has seen any could they point me in the right direction please. 

It's half term here and i've finished my working week, so at some point I am hoping that I can scrap some more. 

14 comments:

  1. Rugby rules indeed!

    You'll have an entire rugby album on the go before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action shots - and I like those little white dots on the red behind the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout, Louise! Love your bold title and the spray ink(?) on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layouts. These are the only rugby scrapbooking papers I ever seen but the first one is an American site, so may be no good for you.

    http://www.scrappinstuff.com/sports-c-458/rugby-c-458_36/?page=1&sort=20a

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Rugby-Football-Kit-Toppers-of-your-choice-All-Football-Teams-Made-to-Order-/400860536559

    http://www.homecrafts.co.uk/buy-stickers-rugby-set-hd1073e

    http://www.kellyskrafts.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6218

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking the same as Sian - you'll have a full album in the blink of an eye! I too love the white stencilled (?) dot on the background. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page....I love how you've done the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one proud mum, so important to get them scrapped x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Louise - that's a really nice page there. It is good to scrap those special photos and keep the memories for years to come. Your lad certainly does look determined in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very exciting page - love the background work - it is an important element that sets the page a peg above. And you are the second blog that has mentioned 4 x 6 love - is Shimelle revisiting it too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this page!! Great photo and the vibrant red background shows them off perfectly!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing your rugby photos, and I really do love how caught up in it you are ... You're such a fabulous mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did see some rugby stuff at Stitches - I remember because I thought of you. I'll try and remember where I saw it tho'...

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.scrappinstuff.com/sports-c-458/rugby-c-458_36/ here are some :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great layout with amazing action shots xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...