Lionel Richie's I'm Easy Like a Sunday Morning is the song going around in my head right now and I blame this layout I'm going to share with you today.
My Sunday mornings are far from easy!! They start by ensuring:-
- the boys are up and are all wearing the right kit with plenty of layers
- they have all packed their gum shields and rugby boots - the two most essential items.
- they have packed their Number 1's, if they have a match (plus a towel and shower gel)
- or packed a change of clothes if they haven't - for on the way home, so they do not cover the car in mud.
- his legs are tapped up, if needed, with his lifting blocks
- I have the right directions if we have an away game
- my husband knows where he's going and with what son.....I know I know!!
- I remember my camera..unless it's raining then I leave it behind.
Then I stand on a freezing cold, muddy field/pitch. Often in the rain. Sometimes walking between three pitches or wondering how the others are getting on if they are at a different club.
While I'm on that muddy pitch I do like to get a few photos and I am thankful that I am not the only one with a camera. This photo was taken last year when I went on tour with No1 son as my husband couldn't get the weekend off work. It was lovely to have some one to one time and to see all the camaraderie between the squad. A lovely bunch of young lads.
Onto the layout. I used Jennifer's scattered triangle stencil (the large wood veneer camera is from her shop too) Mixing some Texture paste with Heidi Swapp shimmer mist and applying this to the layout through the stencil.
Can you see the depth and texture...I love it!!
So...are your Sunday Morning's easy?