Friday, March 06, 2015

Friday's Fancies

It's been a busy week here this week, with work, a school trip, two parents evenings, birthday organising, three evenings of rugby training ...and..preparation for an all day crop tomorrow. 

If all is well there will be quite a few of us so I'm looking forward to tea...cake...good company...and  a little cutting and sticking.  
Today I'm sharing with you a card I've made as a sample for tomorrow. I was asked by some lovely ladies if I would put together some card kits for them to work on. 

Lets hope they like the designs I've come up with.....fingers crossed :)

Have a super Friday and enjoy your weekend x

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Louise, I'm sure they'll love what you've selected for them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it does sound like you've had a busy week! That is a great cards and I'm sure they will love the kits you've put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it'll go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, what a busy week. Trust me, they'll LOVE it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish, and at a rakish angle - I am sure they will be much admired and imitated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it was a hit. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pop of colour and angles. Should be a hit 😄

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...