Friday, April 03, 2015

Friday's Fancies.....all together

Happy Easter to you all, wishing you all a lovely weekend. 

 The weekend will be fun filled with family, friends and birthday celebrations.... 
and I mustn't forget all the chocolate egg eating.
So before I get all wrapped up in our weekend I have a layout to share with you. 

It's not very often I have the opportunity to create a girlie layout so I enjoyed putting this one together. It's a reminder of a day I spent with my two lovely sisters
 (and brother, but he's not in this photo).
All papers and embellies from Scraptastic Club Kit 



The title and pink flowers are from Heidi Swapp's Colour resistant die cut shapes. I wasn't sure what to do with them at first, so I had to google it. Mostly they appear to be used with watercolours....as my history with watercolours it's too good .... I used Tim Holtz distress inks instead. It worked. The thing I like most about these die cut shapes is you can colour custom them to any layout. 

Have you used these die cut shapes? If you have i'd love to know how you got on.  

12 comments:

  1. Yellow and pink is such a lovely combination! I've seen those HS shapes popping up all over my blog feed but not tried them myself. You've done q great job! Beautiful page x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture of you and your sisters. Such a gorgeous colour combination. Very Spring like! Happy Easter to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page....such a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Louise! I haven't tried those die cuts, but yours turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I love the bow and the curled edges.

    Happy Easter to you and yours too

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! You, and them, and the page :). I like the way you've placed that yellow in the corners like that. Oooh, and don't forget those chocolate eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Louise. Hope you have had a brilliant weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty girlie page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very pretty page with a fun photo on it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous layout, I love the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's a fun photo, I like the colour combo and the diagonal of yellow. I've used some resist bits, rediscovered some kraft resist Tim Holtz I bought last year and have decided I need to pull it out to play soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...