Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Your try scoring run

It's back to normal here today, after the holidays. We are fully into GCSE revision mode. His only outlet being his rugby. He's working so hard he needs a little rugby to keep him going.

...and me, I needed a little scrapping to keep me going :)

Some of you may have seen this photo on IG. I wasn't able to watch the game in which it was taken. I was with No2 and No3 son watching them train and play. Another mum, she has her own photography business, took it and I'm thankful that she got such an amazing shot.


His arm comes up -  to hand-off the opposition...and he sores a try.

Using Scraptastic Club Kit 
It is my aim this year to scrap some of the many rugby photos I have of them all. I've made a good start and hope to keep it up.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week x

14 comments:

  1. Revision mad in this house too - I think I'm more stressed than she is lol! Love love love this page - so fresh and those pops of orange? Yummy! That is one fabulous photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great action photo, and the softer lemons/peach with the black and white is very nice. I am sure he'll be delighted in years to come to be able to look back and see all those great moments together. Very affirming :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great capture. Love the soft colour palette on your page. Revision here too. A Levels and GCSEs. Not the most fun school holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow..you are going to have a whole rugby album. They'll be fighting over it because it's probably going to be your most looked at album ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page, Louise! I agree, these pages will be looked over again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a great justice to this photo. Sians right, I bet it's the most looked at album

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fantastic photo and you've turned it in to a great page x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page and I love all the details and the photo is great.

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great pic and the layout is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fantastic action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous action shot - glad you were able to get a copy. Such nice colours and textures here too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super photo and it's a great page! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours you've used for the page. A great shot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...