Friday, May 08, 2015

Friday's Fancies

Good morning to you all, I can't believe it's Friday again today. Where has the week gone. 

Still I have had no time to scrap. Sob. And no time for much else either, aside from work. Sob. 

So it's another card .. or two.. to share with you.


This card was made for a recent card class and uses the oval stamping up chevron stamp. I liked that it could be easily adapted for a girl. We had a variety of colour combinations and numbers...and I am thinking with a couple of wedding anniversary's coming up it could be adapted again. 

This next card you may have seen on Instagram. It uses a Happy Scatter Triangle stencil and a little chevron washi tape. 


Have a super weekend. I will get to scrap something soon and will be back to share it with you. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the 16th card. That oval stamp is such a useful one. I was going through my retired stamps the other day, but don't think I'll be getting rid of that that one. Have a great weekend. Hope there'll be some crafting in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That 16 card is so beautifully adaptable..such a perfect design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, another week gone already! Great cards, Louise, and hope you get some time to relax and craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Louise...the weeks are rushing by, but it will be summer holidays soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work gets in the way doesn't it? Boo hiss! Love the 16th card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, I love that oval stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great stamp and cards. Work has been in the way here too - don't they realise there are more important things?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...