Monday, June 01, 2015

Me on Monday

Good morning to you.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Our half term has been a relatively quiet one involving a family BBQ, work (the worst part of the week..but it's got to be done) school trouser shopping, prom suit buying (he does look dapper) swimming, playing football (yes you read that right I did say football!), xbox playing raging, character drawing,  gloss painting, soup making, dog walking, bike tinkering and GCSE revision kinda week. There has been a little crafting too.

While you read this, I'm at work, have been since 6.45 this morning. I'm probably sitting at my desk, drinking coffee and working my way through tons of emails before even thinking of starting any real work. I've been following Sian's Me on Monday for a while now, and as I work Monday's I never thought to join in..so I am hoping this scheduled post works and i'm waving at Sian with my Me on Holiday layout.


 It's been a long time since I've done a double layout. 

At the beginning of the year I decided to take on Shimelle's 4x6 photo love where she scraps one 4x6 photo in January, Two 4x6 photos in February and so on. 
Using Scaptastic club kit and Happy Scatter embellie
It was a way for me to make a dent in all the photos I wanted to scrap and while I do like a smaller photo I also love a 4x6. This ones for May using five 4x6 photos. 

Have a super week and hope to see you again next Monday. 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you waving on a Monday. That's an early start to your working day. Gorgeous photos of you with all your "boys".

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout, hope work goes quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise! It's great to be giving you a wave (and admiring that lovely page) this week. Hope your working day goes well and you get home in time to put your feet up for a bit!

    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Shimelle class, must revisit it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely layout. Hope your work day goes quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pages, Louise! Hope being at work so early means you leave early too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such smiling happy faces is a tonic at the start of the week - and the double-pager works really well with a design like this. I like the mirroring of the little strips of yellow left and right, with the embellishments being different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see you on a Monday ((waves)) I love the layout and those papers together ... Gorgeous. That's one heck of an early start on a Monday! Work does get in the away of having fun doesn't it but at least it pays for the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I loved taking this Shimelle course. Look forward to seeing what you make in December!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know much about scrapbooking but this is a lovely page. Great happy family photos too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...