Monday, June 15, 2015

Me on Monday

Waving to Sian and all you Monday morningers.

We've tried to keep our weekend low key again as we head into the last week of GCSE exams, the hardest week he tells me. We had a birthday in the house, my gorgeous No2 son turned 13. He doesn't like a lot of fuss so he had a pizza night after school with some school friends and we went out for dinner on Saturday evening to celebrate. Nanny Arnold came to stay for the weekend, there was Jurassic World watching, birthday cake eating, school trip packing and a little blog updating
     and another one of me and my birthday boy. 
Before heading to work this morning, I will be seeing No3 son off for the week on his end of primary school residential trip. He has been so excited, I just know he will make the most of his weekend away and I'll be counting the day's till he comes home :(

Whatever your week ahead holds for you - have a good one.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and your card below is stunning.:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a lovely weekend, Louise! Hope your week goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a lovely weekend. Good luck to No 1, belated Happy Birthday to No 2 and happy holiday to No 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely, lovely pictures. Wow, you have quite a lot going on at the moment..I hope it all goes well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful family weekend to me. Enjoy - time passes so quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely weekend with gorgeous photos to prove it. I hope he has a fantastic time away xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy but fun weekend - hope he had a great time away and the last week of exams went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very beautiful photo of the two of you ... and how nice he is happy to come in so close for a photo :). I am late arriving so I am hoping that all has gone well and that you will all be able heave a sigh of relief tomorrow ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo of you and your little man! You are already into this weekend so probably feeling the same as here that exams are finally done! Hope he had a great time away this week too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...