Monday, June 22, 2015

Me on Monday

Hello there, I'm waving to Sian (and you) on this Monday Morning from my desk at work.

The weekends just fly by don't they. After laying low for a few weekends while someone was studying, it was nice to pack in a few things this weekend. We started off with an end of exam celebratory dinner and welcome home cuddles with my baby, who was away with the school last week. He had a fantastic time, took some fabulous photos. But my it's good to have him home. The dynamics of the house change when one of them isn't here and I really don't like it (something I know I will have to get used to as they grow up).

So the weekend was filled with washing and ironing (real dirty stuff from his week away), ingredient buying for No2 son's cooking class today, bike tinkering (the front garden looked like a scene from Steptoe and Son - really it did), jean buying because he splashed acid over his new ones (I told him you pay good money for jeans with holes in...but no, he wasn't having it). And end of school partying. Then there was fathers day celebrating....



At Go-ape.
We've never been before. This one is in a safari park. So there was a little of something for everyone. Them up on the  high ropes and me with my feet firmly on the ground with my camera in hand.  After we shared a picnic and had a mosey on around the safari park. A perfect day, all together and relaxed.
They took the photos above when they were up in the trees. There's one of me too, pointing my camera up at them.

And a few shots I took. 

My favourite photo from the whole day is this handsome fella. He was so close to us. 

 Hoping you all have something special to share from the weekend. Happy Monday to you. 

12 comments:

  1. How lovely to have everyone home and sharing a fun day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've collaged the photos....great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise..that's a wonderful collection of details of all kinds: big ones and little ones. Have a good week now you have everyone safely home again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about having them all home. Looks like you had a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun looking place and great photos, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds and looks like you had a really amazing weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great photos. It looks as if you all had lots of fun. Enjoy your week although the weather's not the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous action packed weekend you all had x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos speak volumes. What a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...