Monday, June 08, 2015

Me on Monday

Good morning to you all. I prepared a post last night so I could wave to Sian and 
you Me on Monday morningers.

With GCSE revision still going on it's been very low key around here. He's working hard and can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. 14 down with 9 to go, including his further maths. I'm hoping the maths question that's taken the country by storm this week doesn't put him off (it's here if you're interested - do let me know what you think? - it sure baffled all his class mates and went right over my head). 

With no Rugby at the moment our weekends seem to last much much longer :)

It's been a week of work, lunching with the girls - which always starts the weekend off well, birthday present shopping, school disco dancing and costume planning for my little knight in his end of primary school play, football watching (not me - No2 Son - he does like a football match),  cake baking, grass cutting and sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine.

As with Monday Mornings, I had an early start again this morning and look forward to my working week ending so I can make plans for a teenage birthday in the house.  


And to leave you with a fun layout of my husband and his doppelgänger.
Papers and alphas Scraptastic Club Kit, embellies and arrow stencil Happy Scatter and flair Feel your Craft
Happy Monday to you x 

9 comments:

  1. Now that's a fun layout! Just wondering how you did those arrows :). Sounds like a relaxing weekend. if you haven't got exam revision - it shocks me how many exams he has to sit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how good it is to see light at the end of the tunnel! Yep: that maths question was a tricky one..lots of discussion here about it too.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a lovely weekend, Louise, glad you had time to relax! Such a fun layout, love the arrows and all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that exams are no longer a feature in my life! I was talking about that maths question with the teenagers in the band ... a couple of them couldn't understand all the fuss and thought it was obvious (!!!) but the majority, like me, were completely out of their depth with it. I did understand the explanation though, so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exams nearly over here too.
    Fabulously funny page :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a good weekend, we enjoyed solving that maths question here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like things are good there. Loving that layout! I'm off to check out the math question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend, that layout is great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is priceless! Makes a great scrapbook page (as do you ;-) ) still tons of exams here too - this is the busiest week for Alex and she also has further maths to look forward to. End of Primary coming up too? That's an another end of an era. Thanks for sharing your weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...