Tuesday, June 09, 2015

One photo and twenty words

One photo and Twenty words



















The look of ... "What the Heck" as I lay across the landing floor to get a photo of him revising. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This photos makes me laugh every time I look at it - if you knew this laid back boy you'd know that this really is a look of " What the Heck.....is she doing" and my first thought when taking this photo was .... someone needs to clean his mirror.

Thanks Abi for your wonderful meme.

16 comments:

  1. LOL love this photo. My 7 year old daughter has a very similar look

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely twenty words. I wonder, will that 'someone' be you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great photo for so many reasons, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - you wlll be so glad to have this in the album in years to come. Such a lovely candid natural shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this did make me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought he was smoking when I first saw it! Great look - men just don't get it do they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shot you've captured there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often get looks like that off of Maddie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in! That is a great face to capture! Thinking of him (and you) as he revises. So glad that stage of my life is now over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that face. Hope the exams went ok. My daughter has just finished her AS levels

    ReplyDelete
  11. The things we do for our art lol!!! You've still captured a moment in time thou if him revising even with that face! Good luck for the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a great capture and really does say - what is she doing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey at least he has the books open - not just leaning on them in hopes of osmosis occurring (which seems to happen a lot in the local cafes around here). The look on his face made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...