Friday, June 19, 2015

You Did It

Hello and Good Morning...it's been a long week here as No1 son ploughs through a week of exams (His last two today, Physics and Further Maths...yay) and No3 son has been away with the school. I'm looking forward to a big cuddle from him this afternoon when he gets home. 

I wanted to say thank you for sticking with me while I shared my card backgrounds with you. The whole reason these posts came about was because of Jennifer's recent blog event where he bokeh challenge inspired me to go on and create many more backgrounds.

I've got two more cards to share using items from Jennifer's Happy Scatter shop. Her stencils. You can see her post here where she used this stencil to make a similar card.

All of the cards I've shared so far showed embossed stamped images. This only difference with this one is the way the versamark ink is applied..with a finger stubbie through the stencil. It's then covered with embossing powder and heat set. 


It worked so well don't you think?





8 comments:

  1. It did indeed work very well, and I am looking at my stencils with a new eye. I like the way those colours blend seamlessly, and you've styled it beautifully with those little cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely!

    Further Maths? Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!I like your card:D

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Louise! I never thought to use stencils with heat embossing and will need to try this out! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Louise. I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been following the series.
    This really worked well - great card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's worked very well, the card looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - and such a great use of that stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...