Friday, July 03, 2015

Bon Voyage

Happy Friday to you.

This week has been beautiful - some may say it's been too hot, I'm not complaining. I've waited a long time for some proper sunshine, I just hope it stays a little while longer. 

I'm sharing a card today - even the sewing machine was dusted off. There was no-one in mind when making this ... I went with the flow and this was the result. 
















It's kinda cute. 
Stamps are from Clearly Besotted 
I'm off shopping this morning with No1 son, it's never ending at the moment. Later i'll be having lunch with the girls and getting my afternoon fix of non stop laughter.

Whatever you're doing today - enjoy yourself and have a lovely weekend. I'll see you on Monday x


9 comments:

  1. I think this card is fantastic Louise. I hope you wont mind if I use the idea you've come up with for the sea. It's genius. Enjoy your lunch. We're meeting friends for lunch too. Have a good weekend.Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Louise, really clever use of the scalloped pieces! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. Hope you had a nice Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a very full weekend you had. Congratulations on 17 years of marriage. Your son's cake looks delicious. Bet it didn't last long. So you've prepped your lesson for Friday .... really looking forward to seeing what you have planned for us. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...