The lovely Karen's shared ten things she loves and ten things she hates...and you know I thought I'd share mine with you too.
When I started to really think about what I hated the most..this is what I came up with:)
2. Lolly sticks (the wooden type - they give me the bejeebers - anything where the wood is rough.The forks in fish and chip shops too...*shiver*)
3. People who clear their throat (you know that growling flemy sound....*heave*)
4. Bad manners (*grrr*)
5. Dirty fingernails (think its more a boy thing...*yuk*)
6. Having to talk in front of a group of people I don't know - sometimes even a group of people I do know (*heart beats so fast*)
7. Diets (it takes forever to get my mind in the right place to start one. Then it doesn't last long, I need to *get a grip*)
8. Mustard and Marmite (*spew*)
9. Lateness (if a time is agreed, that's the time. I can cope with 10 min if I'm waiting for someone, anything more I get *twitchy*. If I am to be somewhere at a certain time I'd rather be half hour earlier than a minute late.)
10. My terrible memory (which seems to be getting worse the older I get/ or maybe it's because these days I have to remember stuff for five people *fustrating*)
What about you? Can you think of ten things you really don't like.
I'll be back to share ten things I love .... soon.
Have a super weekend.