Monday, July 20, 2015

Me on Monday

Hello and welcome to Sian's Me on Monday meme.

Today is my last Monday in work for the next couple of weeks, so while I'm waving to you all from my desk at work, I'm thinking about the boys breaking up from school tomorrow and all the things I need to do for our summer holiday.

There was lunching with the girls, after school report reading and birthday celebrations. Then there was chicken buying, cake making (for the BBQ), BBQ eating, drinking and chilling. Holiday planning, sorting and washing all the camping equipment. Rugby training, frame making and a little gardening.
No3 son was invited to see Jessie J in concert with a friend and his family on Saturday evening. Lucky thing. He said she was brilliant and...funny.

A little surprise for No2 son (not something we normally do) left him grinning from ear to ear. It amazes me how much we actually pack into a weekend (Although the training photos were from earlier on in the week).

That's it from me today, have a good week x 

14 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how much you pack in as well, I need a rest after just reading this post! lol Have a great two weeks off. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these memes just for the fact they remind you how much you do pack in and how good it all is! Another fun weekend - hope you have a fabulous holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Photos again today. You certainly do live a busy life Louise. Have a great holiday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully presented! You could just take these two groupings and pop them on a double-pager and they'd be perfect :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weekends are so calm compared to yours, Louise! ;) Looks like it was another good one for you and yay for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how these capture your everyday life.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really big tortoise you have. Hope you have a wonderful vacation, that is is filled with lots of magic making moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. as always an action packed few days!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and have a great and fun holiday.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore seeing glimpses into your life Louise. I'm happy to you're on IG so I "see" you there too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm amazed by how much you pack in too! I'm catching up today and waving back over our mounds of holiday unpacking. Great pictures ..it's good to be back and enjoying them again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great weekend - glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, you've made me feel worn out though by reading all the things you managed to fit in :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What busy fun you are having there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...